What Can I Sell?
- Please only sell content you are legally allowed to sell in BC, Canada.
- Pirated, copyright infringing works, etc. may be requested by staff to be taken down. If this is not adhered to, if we find repeat offenders, or if the offense is severe, you may be asked to leave without refund.
- AI generated works are strictly prohibited.
- Any material (pre-made or in the works) containing violent, gorey and/or sexually explicit depictions must not be accessible to minors, including literature. Common practice is to keep them in a binder and check government issued photo ID of anyone wishing to look through it. Convention badges are not proof of age in any way! Adult content inside binders should still have explicit portions censored in some fashion.
- Food and drink are not permitted to be sold at Howl
Getting a table
Before the event (pre-reg)
Register for the event.
Submit your application.
Wait for our email to confirm whether you have received a spot. If you do not receive a spot, you will be placed on a waitlist.
Reply to the email to confirm your interest in taking your spot.
At con, please pick up your registration badge.
NOTE: If you have not yet paid for your registration, you will pay at-con reg prices at reg.
Please pay cash for your table to the Dealers Den lead.
Applications have now closed.
At the event
- Register yourself for the event.
- Speak to the Dealers Den lead to see if/when space is available.
- Pay cash to the Dealers Den Lead
Can I still get a table at the event?
Yes, but space will be very limited. Depending on the number of pre-bookings only one table will be set aside for event slots, and any waitlisted vendors will get first priority for this space.
When can I apply?
Dealers Den applications are officially open! Be sure to read the rules below for information on hours, pricing, and most importantly how to apply for a table!
Applications will close on July 19th.
Dealers Den applications are now closed. We will have limited availability for single day tables at con.
How many tables will there be?
There will be 25 tables this year! This is more than we have ever had before, since we now have a bigger space!